Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:27:57 -0400
There is an excellent presentation by W3LPL from the 2006 Dayton antenna
forum at (, titled
"Design, Construction and Maintenance
of Antennas and Towers for Storm Survival and Long Term Reliability -
Practical Checklists of Best Practices"

It would be a conservative solution, but if people only climbed towers that
had been designed and maintained according to Frank's checklists, there'd
probably be a few more still living.

73, Pete N4ZR