[TowerTalk] 25g anchor CoNfUsEd

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 25g anchor CoNfUsEd
From: "merlin-7" <>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:52:55 -0400
Looking thru the parts list on anchoring a 60' 25g tower could take me days to
figure out.

 Lets say I have a 60' 25g tower (just the tower set into its proper

 What is the cheapest way to anchor the guys? I see 3 options from there
catalog but the cheaper ones you need to buy equalizer plates for.

 I do not want to cut costs on safety, just looking for the best way to do this
at the best price.

 Can anybody here give me a parts list and prices?

 everything from the 2 guy assemblys down to and includeing the guy anchors?