Re: [TowerTalk] Step-ir et all

To: "towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Step-ir et all
From: <>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:42:48 -0500
Regarding all the "discussion on Step-ir.............

#1. An old timer Elmer once told me "All, that's  ALL,  antennas are a
compromise in one way or another".
#2. He also said  "The ether is a great equalizer of all antennas".

Lastly,  Me thinks we are once again "beating the dead horse"..... Lets get
back on subject and take the Step-ir stuff to the correct reflector.

REMEMBER:  this is the       T O W E R T A L K      reflector.

(ok, I'm through venting and off of the soap box)

73 es GDDX to all

K9WN  Jake