Re: [TowerTalk] Polarized Electrolytic in Rotator Box?

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Polarized Electrolytic in Rotator Box?
From: "Clint Talmadge" <>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:50:25 -0500
I am glad this thread started. I have  a Motor Start Capacitor ready to be
installed at the base of my tower which is marked 130-156 MFD 330VAC . How can
I tell if it is polarized or not? There are no + or - marks on the terminals
and I assumed (I know, I know) that it would work.

(BTW the cap at the base of the tower is to eliminate 2 wires from the tower to
the shack)

Clint - W5CPT