Re: [TowerTalk] deeds and such

To: Gregg Seidl <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] deeds and such
From: Tom Anderson <WW5L@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 14:43:05 -0500
Greg:

My son and daughter in law live in an HOA area in Argyle TX north of
Fort Worth TX and they recently asked if it was OK to put up a
basketball goal in their backyard so my grandson could shoot baskets.
They were turned DOWN because their home is "visible" from the entrance
to the development, but yet other people in the development are allowed
to put portable ones (that don't seem to ever move out of the street)
them up in the street in front of their homes.  Figure that one out.  To
me a basketball goal in the street in front of a house is more of an
eyesore and certainly lessens property values more than one in a
backyard.  Besides my son's yard is fenced and my grandson wouldn't be
at the mercy of drivers who weren't looking out for kids.

Tom, WW5L