Re: [TowerTalk] Need Advice on Cherry Picker

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need Advice on Cherry Picker
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 13:07:50 -0700
Agreed and I won't do it again either.  Unfortunately, it's about the
only thing that is able to get through my side yard into the back
yard.  If/when I need a lift again, it will have to be something that
can reach the tower from the front yard.  Unfortunately, that means a
10 or 15 ton piece of equipment driving across my lawn.  Needless to
say, I hope I never need a lift again :-)  I'll tram the antennas down
or something next time.