Re: [TowerTalk] Restoring a Tristao CZ-454 Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Restoring a Tristao CZ-454 Tower
From: "Neil & Heather" <neil.goodell@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 17:13:08 -0400
Thank you very much for that info Dave,yes my FCC and QRZ address is good.
I was surprised about the guying of the first section, I didn't see that in
any of the literature I have,interesting.
As far as anchor bolts, I'm lucky, in that with my line of work, I have easy
access to light pole anchor bolts of all sizes,and they are allready HD and
galvanized.I am still having a hard time finding the "pressed" pin that
holds the lower pulley section of each individual tower section together to
the actual tower tube, until I find one, I don't dare pull those section's
apart. (I was hoping to touch up each section individually.)Hoping , if all
goes well ,to have the tower refurbished and recabled and up before winter.
If you could send me the documentation on the guying or house bracket, that
would be great Dave, thanks a bunch!
73 Neil
AE1P