[TowerTalk] US Towers TX472 question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Towers TX472 question
From: "Dale LaFrance" <bayou50@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 04:12:02 +0000
Hello all, I would like to know what would be a good offer to make on an
excellent condition US Towers TX472 Self-Supporting tower with with
tilt-over fixture and 4 Coaxal stand-off arms. This tower is up now, but
nested, and looks in new (excellent) condition, has been up for less than
five years. I would be doing all the work on taking the tower down and just
wanted to get an idea of what I should offer for the tower. Thanks