Re: [TowerTalk] Philosophy

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Rod Elliott" <wultabat@xplornet.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Philosophy
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:54:53 -0500
I don't think things change over time or cross items.  Ever notice as long
as a person has a car, that is the best one available (unless it is a LEMON)
particularly when new or almost new.  THEN when he finally trades it off you
hear about all the problems it had and that the now new one he has is the
best?

Story changes very rapidly when he gets rid of what he had.  Whatever you
have is the best (for you) based on the reasons you bought that particular
one or you would have purchased something else.  Put that in your analyzer =
everybody has the best antenna (for them at this particular moment).

73, Jim