Re: [TowerTalk] US TOWER MA-40 Pulley Replacement questions

To: "Dave Weiss" <davidhweiss@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US TOWER MA-40 Pulley Replacement questions
From: "Rick Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:11:18 -0700 (PDT)
Bruce at UST told me that various pulleys were used at various
times.  So the original manufacturer is unknown (unless you can
find markings on the pulley) and no way to know the exact
replacement.  Look at the pulleys at McMaster.com (catalog page
1381) and see if you can find a similar sized one.  Get a cheap
pair of calipers at Harbor Freight to take the dimensions off
the old one.

Rick N6RK