Re: [TowerTalk] Teflon vs. PTFE

To: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@optonline.net>, <gdaught6@stanford.edu>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Teflon vs. PTFE
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 09:58:18 -0400
The ePTFE that I mentioned earlier is the Gore development.  Regular PTFE
was around much longer.
I got the whole history lesson some years ago from a good friend who was the
regional manager of the Gore CTE Division; they printed a nice glossy
pamphlet showing the history and development.
My wife and I still have Gore-Tex winter jackets we received from him as
Christmas presents, impossible to wear out!

Carl
KM1H