Re: [TowerTalk] Installing first tower

To: "Scott Stembaugh" <radio.n9ljx@gmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Installing first tower
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:07:06 -0400
Well it is probably not a Rohn tower. Rohn 25G is 12", 35G is 15" and 45G is
18". It could be an antique KTV from the 60's which Rohn bought and
discontinued that size; the smaller KTV became Rohn 6 and later 20G. I had 120'
of the 16" KTV  up in the late 60's but I dont know if I'd trust any 50 year
old ham style tower today.

Any pix available?

Carl
KM1H