Re: [TowerTalk] Recommendations for 6M,2M HF antenna stacked over F12 C3

To: "David Weiss" <kb3ooo@hotmail.com>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Recommendations for 6M,2M HF antenna stacked over F12 C3SS TRIBAND
From: wa3afs@inav.net
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:09:12 -0400
At my previous QTH, I had a Force-12 C4 with a Cushcraft A627013S (6 Meter/2
Meter/70 CM Triband
Antenna) mounted about a foot or two below the C4 and fairly close to the
thrust bearing.  The
combination worked fine and I did not detect any interactions.

By the way, The Cushcraft A627013S is now for sale (LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in the
thriving metropolis of
Voorheesville, NY).  I am not using this antenna as I have the 3 element
SteppIR (with the extra passive
6m element) and so far have not returned to 2M or 70M contesting.  When I used
the antenna in Iowa, I
was satisfied with its performance.

   -- Bruce, WA3AFS