[TowerTalk] Swinging Link Antenna Tuner Not Working

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Swinging Link Antenna Tuner Not Working
From: Chuck Pool <aa5wg@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 03:46:34 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone have pictures and component values for a swinging link antenna
tuner that works well.  My swinging link antenna tuner will not work.  I tried
feeding the open wire line in the series (current feed) and parallel (voltage
feed) configuration but it would not work.
  Maybe my capacitor and coils are not the right values?  The feed-line is 1/4
wavelength multiples.  At present, I don' t want to use a series capacitor with
the link coil.
  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  Chuck
  aa5wg@yahoo.com