Re: [TowerTalk] guy levels ?

To: <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] guy levels ?
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 22:42:54 -0400
All of Rohns spacings are non interger for that reason but I doubt equal
spacing would have much effect on a short tower.

My 180' 45G is guyed at 40/80/120/160 primarily since it is at the section
junctions and also where I wanted to put the mounts for the big 40' boom 20M
yagis. My guys are also broken up with insulators and the final footage at
each level is different. Ive never noticed any vibrations at any wind speed
at into the mid 90's.

It shouldnt be hard, if necessary, to add vibration damping almost at ground
level.

Carl
KM1H