Re: [TowerTalk] Experiences with Force 12 - Warc-7 Yagi?

To: "'Tim Heger'" <n3xx@charter.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Experiences with Force 12 - Warc-7 Yagi?
From: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:26:08 -0400
Hi Tim,
I had my Warc-7 at 104'. I especially liked having 2 elements on 30M. Had no
problems with the antenna. Initially it took some playing with to get it
resonant in the middle of 30M.

I got greedy and wanted a little more gain on 30M and 40M. So it was
replaced with a MonstIR. Now I need to sell the Warc-7.

73,
N2TK, Tony