[TowerTalk] Nemal UM12CC UHF plug [LDF4-50A]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Nemal UM12CC UHF plug [LDF4-50A]
From: "James M. Daly" <AD1L@AD1L.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 07:17:52 -0400
Found these in the Nemal catalog. I rang Rodger at Nemal to confirm the info
in the catalog and check availability; he said they had small quantities on
hand.
http://nemal.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=8_179_183&products_id=720

This particular model the UM12CC is said to be a 50 ohm UHF plug (PL-259)
for Andrew LDF4-50A or Cellflex SCF12-50. Rodger's description was what I
believe to be the "captive" attachment scheme. At $28.20 I thought it wasn't
that bad a bargain when compared to the eBay route and using a two piece
approach of a Type N & UHF adapter. I ordered two, shipping was $5; we will
see what they are like when they get here.

Is anyone currently using them?

Peace
James - AD1L