[TowerTalk] I thought that this was a tower group!

To: Tower Talk List <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] I thought that this was a tower group!
From: Randal Jarrett <>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 00:26:46 -0400
Sorry for the off topic post, but

For the last month or so I have been reading the messages on this list
to learn as much as I could about towers before I asked any really
stupid questions before I put my towers up.

I believe that there has been as much or maybe more discussions about
antennas here.

Would it not be more appropriate to get a antenna list started here or
maybe join one of the 646 (yes) antenna groups on yahoo??

Just my 2 cents worth.

Randy Jarrett  K4RSJ
Randy's Ham Shack
<>  FT-2000 s/n 6L080406
Have I told you today how much I hate Microsoft Windows???