[TowerTalk] Name this antenna

Subject: [TowerTalk] Name this antenna
From: steve d <>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 15:36:16 -0700 (PDT)
I drive a truck part time and came across this
antenna on Rt. 227 in Leesburg, VA on my trip the past couple days. Does anyone
know whos it is and what it is for??? It is a log periodic and is the largest
rotatable antenna I have seen with my own eyes. The main boom for the antenna
is made out of triangular tower sectios. It appears to be about 70 - 100' in
length, from the perspective I had on it.
  The funny thing is.. I looked it up on google maps. You can actually see the
antenna and the shadow it, and the tower it is mounted to, cast on the land HI.
Pretty darn big! (I dont see the two other utility towers in the sat view, they
must be new).,+VA&ie=UTF8&ll=39.102961,-77.543301&spn=0.002893,0.005021&t=k&z=18&om=1
  Steve, KC8QVO

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?