Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 57, Issue 2
From: "Donald Chester" <>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 03:25:35 +0000

From: "bill rubin" <>

The intention here was not to "bitch-about-the-government" but rather bring
attention to the issue(s)...

If any HAM wants to put up a tower why should they be told no you cant put
up any tower, or not you cant put up a 65' tower in town, or 140' in the
countryside ?

In my opinion HAM towers have been put in the same category as Cell towers
because local governments to not know how to address them separately.

What is a HAM? What is a HAM tower?

I thought we were hams, and that we used ham towers.

But OTOH I live out in the country, and you're damn straight nobody should be telling me I can't put up a 140' tower on my own property.

Don k4kyv

Test your celebrity IQ.? Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes!