Re: [TowerTalk] Name this antenna

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Name this antenna
From: "Pat Barthelow" <>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:09:11 -0700
Doesn't the FCC Data Base/Server have the capability to identify owners of
"registered" antenna structures, based on a search of Lat Long, or by
address?  You might be able to find the owner/use of that antenna using the
FCC database...

All the Best, 73,
Pat Barthelow
Jamesburg Earth Station  Moon Bounce Team