[TowerTalk] LMR400-PL259s

Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR400-PL259s
From: Dennis OConnor <>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 04:46:50 -0700 (PDT)
Just ran a thousand foot piece of LMR400 through the woods, almost to
Grandmother's house, for the new 'killer' antenna for this contest season...
My biggest problem is that I don't know where my little baggie of special
PL-259's for LMR400 wandered off to...  Spoze I can make do with regular ones,
but dadgummit I paid through the nose for the specials... Murphy never fails!
  denny / k8do

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.