Re: [TowerTalk] Cheap Copper Tubing

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cheap Copper Tubing
From: "Reicher, James" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 12:18:24 -0500
When I ordered mine, they offered $30 discount if you signed up for an
Amazon credit card.  The total cost of the tubing, including shipping
was $30.35, minus the $30 discount, for a total out of pocket for me of

I'll cut up the credit card immediately!

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO
Light travels faster than sound...  This is why some people appear
bright until you hear them speak.