Re: [TowerTalk] LMR400-PL259s

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR400-PL259s
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:21:21 -0400
And then, only with a lot of luck...otherwise just keep on lookin.

Roger (K8RI)

You will find them in the last place you look... (speaking from personal

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 04:46:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dennis OConnor <>
Subject: [TowerTalk]  LMR400-PL259s

Just ran a thousand foot piece of LMR400 through the woods, almost to
Grandmother's house, for the new 'killer' antenna for this contest season...
My biggest problem is that I don't know where my little baggie of special
PL-259's for LMR400 wandered off to...  Spoze I can make do with regular
ones, but dadgummit I paid through the nose for the specials... Murphy never

  denny / k8do