[TowerTalk] Raising fixture for US TOWER MARB-40

Subject: [TowerTalk] Raising fixture for US TOWER MARB-40
From: "David Weiss" <>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:15:20 -0500
Hi All:

I am looking for the specifications for the manual raising fixture that attaches to the US Tower MARB -40 freestanding base.

I have requested better drawings / specifications from US Tower, but I havent seen anything.

At this point, I am thinking homebrew, but I do not want to create something that will fail in use the aproximate weight to be lifted is nearly 300 pounds + -.

Dave K3FT

Get a FREE small business Web site and more from Microsoft® Office Live!