Re: [TowerTalk] new tower install

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] new tower install
From: "Roger Kissel" <kc8hz@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 14:17:30 -0400
So far I've gotten seceral comments and I appreciate all. That includes those who didn't read all I writ and/or mis-under-interpreted what I said. Jake, YOU hit it on the head and I do appreciate that.

Anyway, I got a call from that 'messenger' who told me about the big "sell-looking-type' of tower. And much to my chagrin, it was sold almost immediately after he had seen it. So it looks like I'm going to be hanging some R55. Not that I'm all upset about it. After all, going from simple tv tower to something like 150 feet of R55 aint all THAT hateful. And how many amateurs have this opportunity ? Not really that many. So I'm not upset at all. Just a bit mystappointed but what the heck. I'll be happy when I get my iron up in the air.

Thanks to all who read and responded.

73
RoGrrr
KC8HZ