[TowerTalk] Bulk Hardline

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bulk Hardline
From: "Gary Jones" <>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 11:47:31 -0500
If I wanted to buy an entire reel of Times Fiber or Commscope half inch or ¾
inch CATV line, can I buy it from the manufacturer or would I have to buy it
from a distributor/vendor?

Also, I will need to buy some butt joint connectors for .5 and .75 inch CATV
line?. Any recommendations on the most economical outlet to buy them?

                 Gary      W5FI

I know that I might be able to get it from a local CATV installer, but was
just wondering about alternatives.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:17 AM