Re: [TowerTalk] Bulk Hardline

To: "Gary Jones" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bulk Hardline
From: "jeremy-ca" <>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 14:38:54 -0400
Buy it from whoever has the contract to run hardline in your area. They get
it at a big discount over single reel prices. You would be surprised how far
a case of beer goes with the guys on the trucks also!

The same holds true when buying in-line splices altho many installers wont
splice cables in mid span.