[TowerTalk] For Sale: DX Engineering 1:1 Current Balun

Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale: DX Engineering 1:1 Current Balun
From: "Jeff T. Casey" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:19:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hi gang,

I have for sale an extremely heavy duty DX Engineering
current balun.  The following information is printed
on the balun:
MAXI-CORE(tm) Balun
50 to 50 ohms
1.8 to 30 MHz
10 KW Continuous
10 KW+ Intermittent
Made in USA

Here is the link to this balun on the DX Engineering
web site:

This balun is amazingly heavy and built like a tank to
withstand the rigors of weather for many years.  I
bought it new and never got around to installing it
outdoors or applying anything more than QRP power
levels to it, so it is virtually new.  The new price
is $139.95, but I'll take $75 for it, to be paid by
U.S. Postal Service Money Order, and I'll pay for
shipping within the U.S. or Canada.

If you're interested, please email me at

Thanks very much & 73,
Jeff, NE2J
Long Island, NY