Re: [TowerTalk] 4-square separation

To: Steve Sala <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 4-square separation
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:37:57 -0700
You should model your system on EZNEC.  It is surprising
how much interaction there is even at 100-200 ft spacing.
Unless you have lots of land, you will want to detune
the 80 meter antennas when you are on 40.  What I do with
mine is break up the 80 meter antenna with an insulator
at the 30 ft level and use a relay to short out the insulator
only when on 80.  This makes the 80m vertical completely
invisible on 40.

Rick N6RK