Re: [TowerTalk] Copper grounding bus bar

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Copper grounding bus bar
From: Tom Anderson <WW5L@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 06:57:26 -0500
JOSEPH M PREGIO
35 HILLTOP AVE
STAMFORD CT 06907

Thanks to all who replied about the copper bus bar.  It appears the ham
(above)I bought it from back in 2000 is now an SK.  Some of the
suggestions were excellent and thanks for the web sites also.  The
person who suggested using a piece of copper pipe with holes drilled
into it for the grounding studs was innovative and also inexpensive. I'm
the type who often tries both innovative and homemade and then
commercial manufactured equipment too.  Whatever works I say.

73 de Tom, WW5L