Re: [TowerTalk] attaching #4 bare to aluminum tower legs

To: stevejax@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] attaching #4 bare to aluminum tower legs
From: WD0M <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:14:50 -0600
My recommendation would be to use a small sheet of stainless steel so
you don't have any interaction between the aluminum and copper.  Put the
sheet around the leg, then attach the copper wire to it with a U-bolt.
That's how I did it on my US Towers TX-455, and there has been no corrosion.

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO

http://home.centurytel.net/WD0M
http://pagosarocks.com