[TowerTalk] No ground?

Subject: [TowerTalk] No ground?
From: Phil Camera <>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 19:39:40 -0500
Sort of the "lightning does not see me" idea.   While I have argued this issue
with him I was looking for technical documentation why his reasoning is false.
Any information to disclaim the no ground and antenna disconnect practice ?

Yea, right.  His antenna and coaxes will still have current induced into them.
Right?  We agree with the induction of electricity which was discovered by

He's totally wrong and just playing with Mother Nature.  Hopefully he has good

If he never every has a problem, then have him buy you a lottery ticket because
he's just dumb lucky.  Period?

Lightning, or more importantly, current WILL be induced into his system.
Enough of it and there's a fire in the house.

Hopefully he understands the principles of induction.