Re: [TowerTalk] Seeking 25G/25N bolt kits

To: "'Paul Kelley N1BUG'" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Seeking 25G/25N bolt kits
From: "Bill Parry" <>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:15:27 -0500

I had to buy some earlier this year and I still have the receipt.

Hill Radio Supply
2503 G E Road
P O Box 1405
Bloomington, IL 61702

I think they have a website.

I bought a Rohn 25JBK Kit Bolt Kit

It had three of each size bolts (three large and three small)

Price $1.60 + $6.37 (shipping) = 7.97.

This seems like about as reasonable as you are going to find. (except the

Bill, W5VX