[TowerTalk] Yaesu G800S rotor ind loading??

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G800S rotor ind loading??
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 21:42:47 -0400
You should read the manual and use their formula for calculating the antenna
load.

John KK9A

To: towertalk@contesting.com
From: Bob Dorsey <zf2rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:36:19 -0700 (PDT)

I recently acquired a Yaesu G800S rotor and Sommers
XP504 yagi (both used).  I am considering adding the
17 and 30M mods to the Sommers, making it into an
XP507.  By doing that, the wind loading would be 11 sq
ft, according to mfr.

I can't quite determine what the actual max wind load
is for this rotor.  One thing says 10 & another says
17.

Does anyone know what this rotor is rated for?  Mni
tnx!!

Bob  W4RQ