Re: [TowerTalk] Force12

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force12
From: "Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:31:39 -0400
Barry wrote:
> The manuals don't help much, anyway.  Instructions are vague and the
> pictures are really pitiful - they look like copies of copies of
> copies.  Hopefully the new owner(s) will use these comments constructively.
> Barry W2UP
Ain't it the truth!  Compared to some of the latest version SteppIR
manuals, the Force 12 manuals are "uninspiring."  The SteppIR manuals
are available for downloading from the SteppIR web site, are in full
color, with clear and detailed photographs and have been revised
occasionally to take advantage of different and better ways of building
and operating the antennas.  The difference in the business philosophies
of the two sets of owners comes across very clearly in the policies they
have adopted regarding their manuals.  Nevertheless, some of the Force
12 antennas are killers and I do appreciate the wide variety of antennas
that they have put on the market.
Ken, K4XL

Ken K4XL

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at and
FTP site info: login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr