[TowerTalk] Force 12

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12
From: "Gregg Seidl" <>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:10:48 -0500
If you really were goning to copy something to build it for profit wouldn't
you just BUY one and go from there.Thats what I would do. Force 12 may make
great antennas but the few times I called them about placing an order I got
the run around on the ship date.The thing that bothered me the most though
was they were going to charge my card that day!Now I stick to M2,Cushcraft
and Bencher Skyhawk.All good service and nice people to deal with.  Gregg