[TowerTalk] Force12 and need replacement part

Subject: [TowerTalk] Force12 and need replacement part
From: Eugene Jensen <>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:14:14 -0400
I also haven't been able to contact F12 for a replacement part as I want to
put a XR 19 back together.  I misplaced the matching coil on the antenna.
It's where the Balun and Coax come together at the feed point.  Can someone
please tell me how to make a replacement?  I don't know what going on but I
believe Tom has been ill. This is the first time I personally has not been
able to contact them. In the past problems and replacement parts service has
been good. Thanks Gene K2QWD