Re: [TowerTalk] Second And Third Age Old Questions

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Second And Third Age Old Questions
From: <>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 00:22:51 -0400 (EDT)
>2) What's the best way to route cable when using a Tic
>Ring?  FYI.  the rings are just above guy attachment

My full size 3 element 40M 3 element Yagi is mounted on a Tic Ring,
just above the 100 foot guy level.  This Tic Ring uses two support
masts that support the boom guys of a large Yagi. I route the coax
cable up to the top of one of the support masts, then leave enough
slack (perhaps 10-12 feet) for it to circle my AB-105 tower.

This coax rotation loop has been trouble free for over 10 years, although the
Tic Ring hardware itself is beginning to show its age.