[TowerTalk] Cushcraft help

Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft help
From: Martin Sole <>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 23:21:21 +0700
I have a nice Cushcraft X9 antenna that I would like to use as an X7. I
understand the reason CC dropped the X9 was because the performance was
so similar to the X7. From the documentation I have it looks like a
couple of the director traps are different. I have emailed CC but had no
response, they still have a website so I guess they are still in
business. Do they sell parts? Do I need a 'secret' email address? Would
like to buy the traps and a couple of other small parts. Any ideas?

Martin, HS0ZED