Re: [TowerTalk] Wooden Power Pole Antenna Masts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wooden Power Pole Antenna Masts
From: Pat Barthelow <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:49:31 -0700

So...do poles get good marks in the article?  They seem to be vastly cost
effective, and underutilized.  I looked at poles at a big mfg:  Look at
McFarland-Cascade to get quotes on wooden poles, even up to 120 ft hts....

All the Best, 73,
Pat Barthelow aa6eg@hotmail.com
http://www.jamesburgdish.org
Subscribe: http://bambi.net/jamesburg.html
Jamesburg Earth Station Moon Bounce Team

> From: towertalk@hidden-valley.com
> To: towertalk@contesting.com
> Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 20:41:50 -0400
> Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wooden Power Pole Antenna Masts
 It was beautifully done, most of the pages of the article were large full
 color pictures.
 I'd recommend it.