Re: [TowerTalk] Swapping out a T2X & Wasps...

To: "Kimberly Elmore" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Swapping out a T2X & Wasps...
From: "Dubovsky, George" <>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:17:29 -0400
I am in central VA, and I see the same thing; on a warm, calm day, there
will be perhaps a hundred (or more) wasps distributed along the length
of the tower. They seem to be non-resident, and they just fly around,
occasionally lighting on a rung or tower leg. Just two weeks ago, I was
doing some tower work for a friend, and they were everywhere. They
didn't seem threatened or threatening, so I just worked amongst 'em,
occasionally swatting one out of the way. Dunno...

geo - n4ua

Daddy: we
> see wasps up there all the time." First I'd heard of it.  In all the
> I've had this tower (going on 20 between Oklahoma and Colorado) I've
> seen the like. Does anyone have a clue as to what's going on? Is there
> way to dissuade these critters? I need to go up there again to set up
> 160 m shunt feed...
> 73,
> Kim Elmore, N5OP

this email is prohibited.