[TowerTalk] Antenna Support

Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Support
From: Chuck N7BV <>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 12:48:56 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to find a short article in QST (I think)
for making an antenna support out of a 5-gallon paint
bucket, by cementing a post in it.  The article also
gives a suggestion for using hardware to cement in a
handle to help move the finished bucket.

I think the article was within the last 2-3 years.
Have tried searching the ARRL site, but no luck.

Thanks, Chuck N7BV

Sent by ePrompter, the premier email notification
Free download at

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings,
and more!