[TowerTalk] Skyhawk, KT36XA, opinions requested

Subject: [TowerTalk] Skyhawk, KT36XA, opinions requested
From: "Robert G. Strickland" <>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 21:42:23 +0000
I'm thinking of replacing my quad with either a Skyhawk or M2's KT36XA
[reasons available on request]. I would appreciate any comments on these
two antennas, or suggestions for some other tribander of comparable
performance/quality. I don't need 17/12m capability except via an antenna
turner, although the ability of either antenna to be "forced" to operate on
these bands might be a consideration. I am especially focused on
durability, both electrical and mechanical. The antenna will be on top of a
60ft tower in a so-so location [ie, location may wash out any subtle
performance differences]. Email via the list or directly. Thanks in advance.

. At 10/07/2007 13:02, you wrote:

Robert G. Strickland PhD ABPH - KE2WY
Syracuse, New York  USA