[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] Commercial Coil Clips

To: "Chuck Pool" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Commercial Coil Clips
From: "Dan Hearn" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 19:21:13 -0700
List-post: <>
Chuck, there are quite a few types of coil clips. Some to contact flat coil
conductor and some to contact round wire conductor. I don't know of any that
are made of copper. The ones I am familiar with are plated brass. I suspect
you are concerned with the ones used to contact round wire inductors. Most
have a screw to tighten the clip onto the conductor.
Barker and Williamson show coil clips on their web page for $2.50 each.
These are the specially formed ones for round coil conductors.
73, Dan, N5AR

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Chuck Pool
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 6:17 AM
Subject: [TowerTalk] Commercial Coil Clips

Hi to everyone:
  What type of copper are commercial coil clips made of?

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo!

TowerTalk mailing list


TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>