Re: [TowerTalk] ICE contact

To: "Steve Jax" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ICE contact
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 03:14:46 -0500
I just ordered from ICE for the first time on September 7th and had
excellent service.  I received the following as acknowledgment of my order
and received the product in good time.  I don't recall exactly when it
arrived but I was surprised at how soon due to the following note I had
received.  Looks like there was a 13 day delay from order date (Sept 7) to
ship date (Sept 20).  Not unreasonable.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thank you for ordering from I.C.E..
Your purchase information appears below.

* We use USPS for ALL shipments (Domestic and Foreign).
* Shipping costs are ESTIMATED. We only charge the ACTUAL shipping cost.
* Our products can be backlogged for 1-3 weeks or more, if we do not have
the product in stock. PLEASE BE PATIENT. No credit cards will be charged
until the order is ready to ship.

very good service - timely delivery - excellent product.
As it says in the note, they may simply be out of stock on the product you
I am very satisfied with them.

73, de Jim KG0KP