Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete with air.

To: "J.G.Castellano" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete with air.
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:18:12 +0000

What they are suggesting is higher strength concrete 25Mpa which is about 3600
psi. The air is air entrainment. 5% is the value you should look for. This will
improve the conrete's durability especially freeze-thaw durability. I know you
VE3's live in the temperate zone but every little bit helps. Mpa is the
abbreviation for Mega-Pascals the metric measure of pressure or in this case
force per unit area.

Lonberg Design Group, Ltd.
H. Lonberg, P.E., S.E., PEng.

From: "J.G.Castellano" <>