Re: [TowerTalk] Saturn6 +

To: <foxbw@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Saturn6 +
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:10:55 -0400
I used a pair of Hilltopers to put VT on 6M SSB for the first time from the
top of Mt. Equinox in 1961 and again in 63. A generator, 20A, HB TX and RX
converter and a HQ-129X the first time; all of 15W. I worked out to the
midwest on the morning meteors the 2 days I was there and some Es down the
coast. The 2nd trip was during the Sept VHF contest and the RX was a 2B and
power up to 120W from a HB 5894. Those little antennas really suprised me
and they were so easy to snap together. I bought them right from Henry at
his shop.

I also ran the Saturn 6 for regular AM mobile.

Carl
KM1H