[TowerTalk] Figuring degrees of a coax line

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Figuring degrees of a coax line
From: "Tom Osborne" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:33:44 -0700
OK all you math guru's.

I have been trying to figure an easy way to find the length of a couple  of
phasing lines.

What I want is an 84 degree and 71 degree phasing line for 7.050.

I found one way, but I thought was kind of a long way around.

If 360 degrees is ~132 feet, is 1 degree .068 feet?  Then can you multiply
that by 84 and get the answer (that way it comes out to 30.9 feet).

Is there a simple formula?

I asked a guy at work and he was telling me about signs and cosigns, and I
graduated from high school in 1954 :-)  73