Re: [TowerTalk] Unique Short Radial Challenge - N5OT Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Unique Short Radial Challenge - N5OT Question
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:51:13 +0000
I can see how it could have.  The loop is now close to the radials that will
pickup currents essentially omni directionally and couple them directly to
the loop.  This would probably overwhelm the pattern the loop has making it
appear to have lost its directivity.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net